Welcome New and Renewing Members to the Camano Center!
Thank you for showing your support through your membership to our vital community center here on Camano Island. All members receive the following benefits:
- Monthly delivery of the Camano Center newsletter, Camano Connections. Camano Connections brings you first hand information on programs, activities, and services at the Center and valuable news regarding older adult issues.
- Complimentary non-commercial classified ads in our newsletter.
- 30% discount coupon to use on one item at the Second Chance Thrift Shop.
- Membership rate on facility rentals.
- Free Lunch to introduce you to our lunch program (new members only).
- Membership discounts on classes and activities.
- Discount rate on trips.
- Complimentary blood pressure checks.
- Complimentary tax aid.
- Lending library with books, videos, and audio.
- Two computers available to members and WiFi access throughout the building.
- Scheduled activities: Bridge, Pinochle, Mah Jongg, Chess, Cribbage, Current Events, Support Groups, Book Club, and Aerobics. Please see the the "Activities" tab on this website or the current calendar in the Camano Connections newsletter for a complete listing of activities. (A $1.00 donation for members, and a $2.00 donation for non-members is requested for room use for participation in each of the scheduled activities to help defray the operating costs of the facility.)
The price for membership is low; only $20 per year for an individual, or $30 per year for an entire houshold. Price breaks are available if you wish to purchase a three-year or five-year membership; see registration form for details.
Joining our membership is simple. Simply complete the registration form and submit it with you payment.
We encourage you to become a member of the Center today, and "get connected"!