Thrift Shop· Get Directions
Second Chance Thrift Shop
Provides 45% of the operating revenue of the Center
Location: 1335 E SR 532, Camano Island 98282
Store Hours: 10 am to 4 pm, Monday thru Saturday
Donations accepted: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm
Lots of new bargains & collectibles daily!
- The Thrift Shop gratefully accepts: clean clothing in good condition, household items (kitchen, bath, etc.), furniture in good condition, musical instruments, radios, record players, framed pictures, office supplies, clean linens, antiques, books, tools, lamps, shoes, and toys. If in doubt as to whether your donation is appropriate, please ask Thrift Shop staff.
- The Thrift Shop can not accept: console TVs, torn or soiled clothing, skis and ski boots, wheels and tires, baby car seats, cribs, mattresses, hide-a-beds, large appliances, computers, or any broken items.
- Donations are welcome on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, from 10am until 3pm.
- Acceptance of donations is subject to availability of space.
- Each trip to the dump costs us money and reduces the resources available for our vital programs. Only good, clean, operable items in saleable condition can be accepted. All items of this nature are greatly appreciated.
- For more information call the Second Chance Thrift Shop at 360-629-6142.
The Second Chance Thrift Shop and Camano Senior Services Association (CSSA) depend on a dedicated staff of volunteers. The income earned from the sale of goods donated to the Thrift Shop provides vital support for a variety of services and activities for the residents of Camano Island. Volunteers enjoy the opportunity to make a significant difference in their community, to meet new friends, and to have some fun while working at the Thrift Shop. In return, CSSA strives to provide a safe and welcoming environment for both volunteers and customers. For more information about volunteering, call Wendy at the Camano Center, 360-387-0222.